The Weekly View - March 31, 2022
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL NEWSLETTER
In This Issue
- Weekly Message from Pastor Andrew P. Quick
- Announcements & Upcoming Events
- Outreach Opportunities & Updates
Weekly message from pastor andrew
Dear St. Luke Community:
It is not too late to sign up for Story Groups. The times are listed below; please sign up so we know how many to expect. You will be invited to sign up after church on Sunday, or you can email and I will add your name to the group of your choice.
- Monday (4/4/22 @ 11 am) at the church
- Tuesday (4/5/22 @ noon) at the church
- Saturday (4/9/22 @ 1 pm) at the church
- Sunday (4/10/22 @ 2 pm) on Zoom
Please bring your own lunch, as we will provide some drinks and perhaps some sweets, but otherwise bring your own main course.
Also, this Sunday we will welcome back Paul Gaffney and Ashley Pogue as they will lead our music alongside Beth. I will also have the privilege to preside over communion for the first time as an ordained minister. I look forward to seeing you Sunday online or in person.
As always, please reach out to me via email at: or via phone at: 831.207.7356.
Peace be with you all